Seit einiger Zeit laufen die 1.13 Tests auf dem dedizierten Realm und Blizzard hat nun eine neue Version namens 1.13b eingespielt.
Es sind einige Bugfixes hinzu gekommen:
- Auren-Stack ist nicht mehr möglich *)
- „TPPK“ (Kills aus der Stadt“) wurden behoben
- Man wird nicht mehr aus dem Game geworfen, wenn ein Char zu viele Fertigkeiten“stapelt“ („Drop Barb“)
- Söldner müssen nun nicht mehr ihre Waffe an-/ablegen, um nach dem Reanimieren Auren von Gegenständen zu aktivieren.
*) Ob damit auch die Temp-Perm Methode von Dupes gefixt wurde, ist uns leider noch nicht bekannt. Das hätte allerdings interessante Auswirkungen auf den derzeitigen Markt in Diablo 2.
Hier der komplette Patch-Log: (Quelle : Battle.net Forum)
The 1.13b PTR update is now live and available for testing!
Please refer to the original 1.13 PTR FAQ for general testing information – http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=21730644778&sid=3000
– Patch 1.13b
A new Mystery has been revealed!
– Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge
awaits you. Within Diablo’s Bosses, spanning across the world from the
ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you’ll
find what you seek…
– Fixed an item dupe bug.
– Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater.
– Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town
– Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when
they had too many active states.
– Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way.
– Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed
before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal).
– The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the
window loses and then regains focus.
– Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in
windowed mode when it lost focus.
– Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn’t center properly when it
– Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty.
– Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after
it was resurrected.
– Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided two auras to
a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining
item never became active.
– Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword ‚Principle‘ wasn’t
having all of its stats applied properly.
– Respecialization is now possible! Completing the ‚Den of Evil‘ quest
will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players
who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in
– Increased the drop rate of high runes.
– Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be
maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
– Some rare drop items now have an orange color. i.e. Runes and items
required for Uber Tristam.
– Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level.
– Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character.
– Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters.
– Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal’s summoned minions no longer give experience.
– Removed Oblivion Knight’s Iron Maiden curse.
– Hellfire Torch Firestorm proc rate has been reduced to 5%.
– Users can now toggle the display of text over the Health and Mana
globes by clicking on the bottom area of each orb.
– When creating a single player game, pressing the ‚Enter‘ key now
automatically creates a Hell difficulty game if possible.
– When creating a game, each difficulty button is now bound to a unique
key: Normal ‚R‘, Nightmare ‚N‘, and Hell ‚H‘.
– The ‚Enter Chat‘ Button in the battle.net waiting room is now
bound to the ‚Enter‘ key.
– Added the windows system buttons to the game window (MIN, MAX, CLOSE).
– Added new command line parameter ‚-nofixaspect‘ which allows users to
not fix the aspect ratio to 4:3 when maximizing windowed mode.
This lets the game ’stretch‘ to fill your monitor.
– Added support for ‚-sndbkg‘ command line switch. This enables sound
– Added the following aliases for pre-existing command line options,
‚-nosound‘, ‚-window‘, and ‚-windowed‘.
Revised Skill balance for Player Character classes
– Immolation Arrow – Increased radius of Explosion effect by 33% and
Immolation effect by 50%.
– Immolation Arrow – Explosion effect damage increased by 20%.
– Immolation Arrow – Increased base duration by 33%.
– Dragon Claw – Synergy receives 4% additional damage per point of Claw Mastery.
– Dragon Talon – The bonus to Attack Rating per point has been increased to 35.
– Shadow Master – Increased resistance range per point from 5-80 to 5-90.
– Combo points awarded by combo moves now last 15 seconds, up from 9.
– Whirlwind – Reduced initial mana cost by 50%.
– Masteries – Changed critical strike chance from 0-25 to 0-35.
– Blessed Hammer – No longer ignores resistances of undead and demons.
– Werebear – Damage bonus increased by 15% across all ranks.
– Werebear – Increased health by 25% and armor by 1% per point.
– Shockwave – Synergy from Maul adds 5% damage per point.
– Blood Golem – Removed negative shared life effect (player no longer
loses life when golem takes damage).
– Corpse Explosion – Increased base damage dealt from 60% – 100%
to 70% – 120% of corpses health.
– Poison Nova – Increased base damage by 15%.
– Firewall – Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Inferno and
4% per point of Warmth.
– Blaze – Synergy receives 1% damage per point of Firewall
and 4% per point of Warmth.
– Hydra – Increased base damage by 15% per rank.
– Hydra – Increased base speed of Hydra projectile.
– Hydra – Reduced cooldown by 25%.